A Place Where Everyone Is Welcome
Welcome to Mikarie Child Care Centre. We are an award winning long day care centre for children of all abilities.
Mikarie is situated in a tranquil, peaceful setting in Kirrawee. Our modern, purpose-built centre operates from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer children aged 6 weeks to 6 years a safe, supportive and inclusive environment and cater up to 68 children each day. Mikarie operates like any other child care centre except that we have additional supports available for children with disability.
The service has an ‘Exceeding’ rating through the National Quality Standard and is staffed by exceptional, highly skilled, highly motivated and passionate staff including educators, speech therapists, occupational therapists and behavioral therapists.
Find out about each of our rooms:
There is so much to love about Mikarie. We offer a unique combination of features and benefits you’re unlikely to find anywhere else:
- Each child enjoys a high quality, play-based early learning curriculum that reflects their interests, uniqueness and developmental needs and also encourages them to understand that all children are equal regardless of ability.
- Modern, purpose built centre with stimulating play areas, including an adventure boat, vegetable gardens, digging patches and sandpit.
- Each of our four rooms has an indoor and covered outdoor area with proper balcony roof, so that children can access outdoor play in all types of weather.
- Speech pathologists and occupational therapists work on the floor alongside the team, supporting children and providing staff with resources and guidance.
- Healthy, nutritionally balanced gourmet style meals are provided by a premier child care catering service.
- Ample parking facilities with covered entrance.
- Winner of 2014 Sutherland Shire Local Business Awards; Finalist in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
We currently have vacancies in some of our rooms for 2018.
Call us today to make an appointment to visit us! Come and see what makes Mikarie so special!