Our History

OUR
HISTORY

Sylvanvale Foundation, formally the Handicapped Children’s Centre New South Wales, was formed in 1947 when a group of parents united to form an organisation that would give their children with a disability a better quality of life through access to education and social inclusion.

From humble beginnings when the Sutherland Baptist Church allowed this group of families use of their hall on the corner of Auburn and Flora Street to start the Sylvanvale School, to our 50 plus locations today, Sylvanvale’s core was and is in community.

newContactPic
ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS