Make a difference today, opportunities exist for individuals, community groups and corporate organisations. Raise your hand, give with your heart and help to change the way we see disability.
Why volunteer with Sylvanvale?
- Make a difference in the life of a person with a disability
- Be part of your community
- Learn new skills
- Be part of a team and make new friends
- Be motivated and feel a sense of satisfaction
- Boost your career options
Why choose Sylvanvale as your Corporate Volunteering Partner:
- Making a difference in the lives of many people with a disability is a rewarding and memorable experience for staff and organisations
- The experience will contribute to a positive culture
- It builds team morale
- It provides opportunities for staff to develop new skills
There are many ways to be an active volunteer on a regular or sometimes basis:
- Gardening or maintenance at one of our sites throughout Sydney
- Helping out at one of our many events
- Helping out at one of our social businesses
- Mentoring a person with a disability in a shared interest
- Lending a hand in our office
Let’s talk about what’s possible! Contact our supporter care team to discuss your interests and obtain a copy of our volunteer application kit at email@example.com or 1300 244 577.