Site Code: 11-203
• Five bedroom, two storey house.
• Communal areas include a living area, dining area, kitchen and laundry.
• Located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood.
• Within 3km of Katoomba train station.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Big leafy yard.
• Short bus ride to local shops.
• Property includes a storeroom and shed.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates include women and men.
• Housemates are aged 40–65.
• All housemates are verbal.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs.
• Each housemate has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff.
• There is limited social interaction between housemates in the house and/or in the community.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Autism, Positive Behaviour Support, Epilepsy Management, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) and PCAS.
• Access to a fully maintained modified vehicle*
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Annual fee applies.