Site Code: 11-205
• Five bedroom, single level house.
• Built using adaptable housing design principles and features.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Communal areas include a living/dining area, craft room, kitchen and laundry.
• Attractive and accessible, spacious garden.
• Located on a quiet leafy street, just a short distance from shops.
• Within 2km of Katoomba train station.
• Property includes a storeroom and carport.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates are all women.
• Housemates are aged 40–65.
• Two housemates communicate using limited speech with support from staff and one housemate is an unintentional non-communicator.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs and enjoy similar activities, interests and networks.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Ageing, Diabetes, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), Therapy support services, Personal Care Assistance, Autism Awareness, Positive Behaviour Support, Epilepsy Awareness and PACS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org