Site Code: 11-206
• Eight bedroom, two storey house that includes a flat with living room kitchenette and bathroom.
• Good-sized bedrooms, with built-in robes.
• Communal areas include a living area, dining area, kitchen and laundry.
• Located in quiet, green suburb.
• Storeroom and shed on site.
• Short bus ride to local shops.
• Big, leafy yard.
• Located within 3 km of Katoomba Train Station.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates include women and men.
• Housemates are all aged over 55.
• All housemates communicate using speech (with some assistance from staff).
• Housemates have their own networks, interests and activities that they pursue with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Ageing, Dementia, Epilepsy, Mental Health, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), PCAS, The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com