Site Code: 11-313V
• Ten room high support villa complex, internally configured as 2 x two bedroom and 2 x three bedroom.
• Each villa has its own living, dining, kitchen and bathroom.
• Accessible communal areas include an additional kitchen, outdoor undercover area and garden.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Each villa has its own private courtyard.
• Sensory room and large activity room.
• Close to Sutherland Hospital and local shops.
• Must have or be eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding.
• Is seeking sleepover night support.
• Must have or be eligible for basic, or above, Specialist Disability Accommodation funding.
• Current housemates include women and men.
• Housemates are aged 19–70.
• The villas accommodate people with high support or ageing related needs.
• Each housemate has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff.
• Some of the current housemates attend community participation programs.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices in place at this property as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including sleepover night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in Medication Management, Enteral Feeding, Positive Behaviour Support, Epilepsy and Allergy Management, Autism, Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Trauma, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
• The house has fully maintained vehicles.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org