Site Code: 11-409
• Five bedroom, single level house.
• Large level backyard and outdoor undercover entertainment area.
• Secure in ground pool.
• Walking distance to local shopping centre.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Two spacious living areas and ducted air conditioning throughout house.
• Secure premises.
• Bus stop at front door.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates are all men.
• Housemates are aged 26–32.
• One housemate is verbal and three are non-verbal and use gestures to communicate.
• Two housemates are brothers so they share family visits and a brotherly connection.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Autism, Positive Behaviour Support, Epilepsy Management, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com