Site Code: 11-410
• Single level contemporary home with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• All bedrooms are good size with built-in robes.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Located on a quiet street, just a short distance from shops.
• Purpose built home which is wheelchair accessible.
• Open plan lounge/dining area.
• Large level backyard with outdoor entertainment area.
• Property includes a single garage with internal access.
• Must have or be eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Must have or be eligible for basic, or above, Specialist Disability Accommodation funding
• Current housemates are all men.
• Housemates are aged 30–45.
• All housemates are verbal and communicate using speech with some assistance from staff.
• Housemates have interests and activities that they pursue individually, or as part of the group, with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Each of the current housemates attend community participation programs.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices in place at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in Autism, Mental Health, Prader-Willi syndrome, Acquired Brain Injury, Dysphasia, Positive and Complex Behaviour Support, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org