Site Code: 11-501
• 4 x villa type accommodation.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Modern shared laundry.
• Shared undercover area with smart tv, gaming consoles, table tennis and other activities.
• All villas have their own bathroom and kitchen.
• Each villa has its own garden area or courtyard.
• Shared outdoor eating/seating area with BBQ facilities.
• Secure premises.
• This property is best suited to complex participants with high support needs or where the participant may face additional and high-risk barriers to support.
• You can enjoy your own space in a villa that has good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, kitchen and bathroom.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• The current residents are all men with an age range of 30-50.
• All housemates are verbal.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs.
• Each housemate has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including sleepover night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Mental Health, Positive Behaviour Support, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Epilepsy Management, Trauma Informed Support and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com