Site Code: 11-510
• Five bedroom, single level new house split into two areas.
• Larger area has four bedrooms, two shared living areas and one dining area.
• Smaller area has one bedroom with ensuite, private living/dining area.
• All bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Big, leafy yard.
• Two covered outdoor areas - one for each house area.
• There is a communal storeroom, shed, and laundry.
• Located in a quiet street.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates include women and men.
• Housemates are aged 30–55.
• All housemates are verbal.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs.
• Housemates have their own networks, interests and activities that they pursue with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Diabetes, Epilepsy, Medication Administration, Positive Behaviour Support, Trauma, Mental Health, Sensory Management and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com