Site Code: 11-514
• Four villa type homes.
• Each villas has a good sized bedroom with built-in robes.
• Individualised set up allows for residents to be supported individually and independently from each other.
• Secure premises.
• All villas have a kitchenette, bathroom and laundry facilities.
• Each villa has their own private courtyard.
• Single garage with internal access.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current residents are all men.
• Residents are aged 19–36.
• Two residents are verbal and one is an unintentional non-communicator, although all have communication difficulties and require alternate forms of communications.
• Each resident has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff.
• All current residents are supported individually from each other and do not share supports during the day.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure residents are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some residents require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Mental Health, Positive Behaviour Support, Challenging Behaviours, Autism, Epilepsy Management, Diabetes Management, Alternative Communication, PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com