Site Code: 11-518
• Four single occupancy villas built using adaptable housing design principles.
• Each villa has its own living, dining, kitchen and bathroom.
• Close to local shops.
• A garage and storeroom is also provided on the property.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• Each villa has its own patio.
• Located in an area well serviced by public transport and 1km from the train station.
• Secure premises.
• Must have or be eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Must have or be eligible for basic, or above, Specialist Disability Accommodation funding
• Current residents are all men.
• Residents are aged 21–25.
• All residents are verbal.
• Each resident has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities for residents to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices in place at this house as some residents require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including sleepover night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in Autism, Positive Behaviour Support, Mental Health, Complex Trauma, Active Listening, Engagement, Health and Wellbeing Management and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org