Site Code: 11-519
• Villa type accommodation with four villas in the complex.
• Each villa has a kitchenette.
• All bedrooms are good sized with built-in robes.
• One bathroom per villa.
• Modern shared laundry.
• Shared outdoor eating/seating area.
• All villas look onto a shared garden area.
• Secure premises.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current residents are all women.
• Residents are aged 22–40.
• All residents are verbal.
• Some of the current residents attend local community participation programs.
• Residents have their own networks, interests and activities that they pursue with the support of staff.
• There are opportunities for residents to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) approach to ensure residents are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some residents require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Diabetes Management, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Mental Health, Positive Behaviour Support, Trauma Informed Support and PCAS.
• Access to a fully maintained modified vehicle*
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com
*Annual fee applies.