BECOME A SUPPORT WORKER
We are looking for motivated, outgoing and caring individuals to support children and adults with disability. When you join our dynamic team you become a change maker helping people with disability to reach their goals and achieve their potential.
Sylvanvale is seeking Support Workers across all areas of our business including supporting people in their homes, centre based day programs, supported independent living solutions and the community throughout the Sutherland Shire, St George area, South West Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
What you need to succeed:
• Enjoy helping others to succeed
• A positive attitude and a positive outlook on life
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Focus on outcomes and strive to achieve goals
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet and outside the square
• High standards and a commitment to quality
• Be adaptable and open to learning new skills and trying new things
Why Work for Sylvanvale?
When you join the Sylvanvale team, you have the pleasure of working alongside a group of caring, empathetic and giving individuals in a dynamic team environment. Our staff are change makers who thrive on making a difference in the lives of the people we support. Passionate about what they do, they show initiative and think outside the square to address challenges.
• Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging
• Have the choice of Permanent Part time and Casual shifts with the flexibility to work a rotating roster up to 76 hours per fortnight
• Choose from a variety of shifts including nights and weekends
• Ability to work close to home
• Ability to purchase extra leave
• Ongoing professional development
• Friendly and supportive team
How to Apply:
• Click Apply Now
• All applicants should provide a copy of their resume and cover letter outlining their relevant experience.
• For other questions please call our recruitment team on 1300 244 577