A gift in your Will is an investment in the future. Bequesters become friends of Sylvanvale, a unique group of individuals who together, believe we can change the way society sees disability.
By making a gift in your Will to Sylvanvale Foundation, you are making your wishes known. You are also helping people with a disability to look forward to the future with confidence.
A bequest is a specific gift of assets or belongings through your will. There are three major types of bequests:
- A percentage bequest: this can be any percentage of your total estate up to 100%. This enables you to share your estate among several people or organisations without specifying property or amounts.
- A pecuniary bequest: this is a gift of a fixed sum of money to a person or organisation.
- A residual bequest: with this type of bequest a person or organsiation receives the balance of the estate after those specifically named in your will have been provided for.
- A specific bequest: this type of bequest enables a donor to leave a specific amount of other asset (such as a property) to an organisation.
Leaving a gift in your will is a simple process that can assist us to provide ongoing support to people with a disability. Contact 1300 244 577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GIVE A GIFT IN MEMORY OR CELEBRATION
Honouring a loved one with a donation to Sylvanvale Foundation is a meaningful way to celebrate their life while helping others.
Your very kind gift will help to change the way society sees disability every day. Whatever the size of your gift, you can be confident that you are supporting important programs that will help people with a disability to live the life they choose.
All In Memoriam and Celebration donations of $2 and above are tax deductible.
The easiest ways to make a gift in memory or celebration donation:
- Make a secure online donation
- Call us on 1300 244 577 and we will quickly take your donation over the phone
How to make a gift in memory or celebration donation
To collect donations on the day of your event, we can provide you with envelopes to distribute to your guests. To request envelopes, please call 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com
Upon receipt of your donation
We will acknowledge your “In Celebration Donation” with a letter of thanks and a tax deductible receipt.
A letter and receipt will be sent to every person who makes an In Memoriam or In Celebration donation. An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the family, along with the names of the people who made a donation.
All donations are greatly appreciated, amounts of individual gifts are never disclosed.