Work with Us
At Sylvanvale we are proud of our diverse workforce and our shared commitment to supporting people with disability to live the life they choose. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures, religions, LGBTQI+ and those with a disability. If you need any adjustments to our recruitment process please let us know.
Why choose a career with Sylvanvale?
As one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service providers, working for Sylvanvale offers outstanding opportunities for career development and growth.
Every one of our dedicated staff play an important role in supporting people with disability to achieve independence and reach their potential. We invest in our people so that we can provide high quality, customer focused service to those who we support.
Benefits of working with us:
- Pay less tax and take home more pay with generous not-for-profit salary packaging.
- 17.5% annual leave loading for permanent employees.
- Ongoing training and development that enables you to achieve your best, both personally and professionally.
- Career opportunities and the ability to work with highly experienced leaders.
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible work arrangements available.
- Leave work each day, knowing you have supported people with disability to live their best lives.
Disability support worker jobs
We’re always on the lookout for people who are interested in disability support worker jobs. We’ll support and train you to transfer your existing skills, and learn new skills, to meet the requirements of the job.
People who have careers at Sylvanvale
“I enjoy the variety of the job. It enables me to do lots of different things while supporting people with disability to live the life they choose.”
“It’s so rewarding to see your work influencing someone’s life and making what they want work for them. I’ve found so much joy in that.”