We have an exciting playgroup for kids aged 0-5 who may need some extra assistance to reach their developmental milestones.
Our playgroup will allow your child to interact with our therapists, and complete play-based activities. The playgroup can be accessed online or face to face at Mikarie Child Care Centre in Kirrawee, which follows strict COVID-19 protocols prior to entry, and during your visit.
Join the Sylvanvale online Supported Playgroup where you and your little one will benefit from:
• Fun and engaging play-based ideas for your own home
• Access to support from Behaviour Support Practitioners and Speech Pathologists
• Online Morning tea/ picnic time
• The chance to make new friends
• Helpful techniques and resources
Days: Every Friday
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Via Zoom or join us in person at Mikarie Child Care Centre - 2 Mikarie Place, Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Cost: Gold coin donation
RSVP: 1300 244 577 or email@example.com