Sylvanvale’s Short Term Accommodation based in Loftus, in the southern suburbs of Sydney, is ideal for adults (18 years and over) wanting to have some independence, learn new skills, socialise and make friends while in a ‘home away from home’ environment.
The service is delivered by a dedicated and highly skilled team who will work in partnership with you and your family to ensure your needs are met during your stay.
We look forward to your stay with us.
Our Short Term Accommodation is located in a purpose-built home, with hoists and wheelchair access, a grassed yard, vegetable garden, pool, a large terrace, huge living areas and private rooms with a TV in each room. It has a lovely holiday feel.
Loftus Short Term Accommodation staff will work with you to support the achievement of your goals by offering a variety of activities during your stay. Activities regularly provided at Loftus include:
• Cooking and meal preparation, including sensory cooking.
• Independent living skills such as laundry, household tasks and menu planning Increasing your skills and independence in managing your own money and budgeting Online and social media safety.
• Arts and crafts.
• Movie nights.
• Socialising and outings.
All support is offered at either a 1:1 or 1:2 (staff to guest) ratio.
Booking options are:
• 2 nights – Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday.
• 4 nights – Monday to Thursday.
• 3 nights – Friday to Sunday.