Site Code: 11-508
• Single level home with four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Stylish contemporary kitchen.
• Secure outdoor pool and a level backyard.
• Attractive quiet neighbourhood.
• Two light filled living areas.
• Large under cover entertaining area.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• Close to shops and public transport.
• Sylvanvale vacancies are available to adults who have or are eligible for NDIS Supported Independent Living funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding at a basic level or higher.
• Is seeking active night support.
• Current housemates are all women.
• Housemates are aged 47–65.
• All housemates are verbal.
• Each of the current housemates attend local community participation programs.
• Housemates are active within their local community and enjoy similar activities, interests and networks.
• There are opportunities for housemates to socialise and engage in special events in the house and/or in the community if they choose to.
• Staff take a Person Centred Active Supportv (PCAS) approach to ensure housemates are involved in their daily living and household activities.
• There are authorised restrictive practices at this house as some housemates require additional support to stay safe.
• This house provides 24/7 support, including active night support.
• Staff supporting individuals within this service have skills and competencies in: Autism and Dual Disability, Diabetes, Dysphasia, Trauma, Augmentative and Alternative, Communication (AAC), Medication, Key Word Sign, Mental Health and PCAS.
• The house has a fully maintained vehicle.
Please take the time to fill out our enquiry form. If you have any questions call us on 1300 244 577 or email email@example.com